Sunday, April 24, 2011

Newberg & Sofia



The reception for the show in Newberg on Friday evening was lovely. About six of us crocheted strands and got to know each other. Conversation ranged from being new in Newberg to the local art scene. I enjoyed it and was happy that Jillian, a current intern and Monet, who will start interning this week, both came down.

I'll be going back on May 7th from 10am-1pm for more crocheting and a Mother's Day/Birthday party!



On another note, there is a paper biennial in Sofia, Bulgaria, which I am participating in, or rather, my film The Secret Life of Paper is (http://www.filmbaby.com/films/3550). It opens soon, and other international artists have traveled to the site to set up installations. I look forward to seeing pictures.



Paper Faszination opened in Germany last week, and I hear that was well attended. My book, Alpha, Beta, ... (pictured here) is in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment